Techise team is a device repair expert who offers a high-quality experience, professional customer service, and guaranteed repair from aesthetic and internal issues, from cracked screens to software bugs in your smart device. Our mission is to give your valuable gadget a second life. We repair all hardware/software failures on your mobile, iPads/tablets, laptops, and all other electronic devices. We sell a variety of accessories, protective cases, screen protectors, and a great selection of refurbished phones, computers, and tablets.
· Location: 211 Pembina Avenue, Suite 208, Hinton, AB, T7V 2B3
· Salary: $39.75 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per Week
· Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, Day, Weekend
· Start date: Starts as soon as possible
· Benefits: Financial benefits, Other benefits
· Vacancies: 1 vacancy
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
1 year to less than 2 years
Computer hardware or software retailer/wholesaler
Relocation costs covered by employer
Willing to relocate
Perform thorough diagnostics on mobile devices or laptops to identify hardware and software problems. Assist customers in transferring their media files, contacts, and data between mobile devices, as well as in backing up their data to prevent data loss. Install, configure, and update operating systems, applications, and software on customers’ mobile devices. Provide product recommendations including tips and tricks to optimize performance, extend battery life, and enhance the user experience of their mobile devices. Provide technical assistance by keeping track of inventory levels for mobile device components, tools, and accessories. Stay updated with industry trends and best practices, and attend training sessions, webinars, and workshops to enhance technical skills and knowledge. Assist in maintaining an organized and clean work environment, including managing repair equipment and tools. Adhere to company policies and procedures, including maintaining customer privacy and data protection.
1 to 2 people
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Associate Computing Professional (ACP)
Cisco certified network associate
Microsoft certified professional (MCP)
Computer and technology knowledge
Word processing software
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Travel expenses paid by employer
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Work under pressure
Attention to detail
Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Standing for extended periods
Bending, crouching, kneeling
Efficient interpersonal skills
Excellent oral communication
Excellent written communication
Transportation provided by employer
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
· If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
· Are you available for the advertised start date?
· Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
· Are you willing to relocate for this position?
· Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
· Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
· What is the highest level of study you have completed?