Thai House Port Credit (Thai Restaurant) seeking 2 passionate / experinced Cooks ( ideally Thai Culinary Work Exp) to start ASAP
We are pround to Introduce more variety authentic Thai flavours with our NEW MENU. Never stop our creativities representing Thai Authentic Uniquemess. New Services : Bouquet and Catering Services !
Location: 261 Lakeshore Road East: Mississauga, ONL5G 1G8
Salary : 18.00 hourly / 40 hours per Week/ 1.5 times regular paid after 44 hrs/ week/
Terms of employment: Permanent employment : Full time
Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Night, To be determined, Weekend
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
Benefits: Health benefits, financial benefits, Other benefits ( WSIB, Gratitude, Free meals during work days/ Free uniform/ 3 days of paid sick leave/ vacation paid -10 workdays, free parking/ subsidy transportation cost )
Languages ; English
Education Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
· or equivalent experience
Experience : 1 year to less than 2 years
Work setting : Restaurant
· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
· Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
· Order supplies and equipment
· Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
· Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
· Clean kitchen and work areas
· Manage kitchen operations
Experience and specialization
Security and safety
· Criminal record check
· Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Attention to detail
· Fast-paced environment
· Handling heavy loads
· Physically demanding
· Repetitive tasks
· Standing for extended periods
· Work under pressure
· Dental plan
· Health care plan
· Free parking available
· Other benefits
· Subsidised public transportation
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
261 Lakeshore Road East : Mississauga, ONL5G 1G8Between 09:30 AM and 06:30 PM
Here is what you must include in your application:
References attesting experience
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
Are you available for the advertised start date?
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Are you willing to relocate for this position?
Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Thai House Port Credit (Thai Restaurant)