The Beauty Cabin in Kenora, Ontario is looking for two (2) full-time, permanent (40 hr) Nail Technicians.
Situated on beautiful Lake of the Woods this upscale salon hosts thousands of loyal regular clients and seasonal summer clients each year who come to enjoy their cottages in the area.
Your workplace is a classy and newly renovated facility offering four pedicure chairs, four manicure stations, three private multi-purpose esthetician rooms and dedicated staff room with in floor heat and central air for an enjoyable workplace.
Our salon is growing rapidly thanks to an amazing team on the front end and back end.
We are looking to continue our growth by adding to our ‘power team’ of beauticians.
The ideal candidate is someone who is enthusiastic about making their clients look great and feel amazing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform manicures and pedicures
· Applying lacquer and shellac polish
· Nail art
· Customer service
· Maintaining a clean and safe work space
· Continual education to keep up with the latest trends
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to adhere to a timeline for each service
· Working in a fast-paced environment
· Good listener
· Nail Technician Course is preferred but not required as there is an opportunity of an extensive in-house training course for the right applicant.
· High school diploma
· $19-22 per hour
· Fixed schedule with some Saturdays working hours