Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Tim Hortons Restaurant is currently hiring for Food Counter Attendants
Position Title: Food Counter Attendant
Location: Tim Hortons 4819 – 42 Avenue, Building CRU1Mayerthorpe AB, Canada T0E 1N0
Duration: Permanent, Full-time, Part Time
Salary: $16.00/hour for 35-44 hours a week.
Positions available: 5
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible (at the latest in 3 months)
· Assemble and prepare sandwiches, salads, wraps etc as per our menu
· Portion, assemble, and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service to customers, and package take-out food
· Use equipment at the counter to prepare food items
· Greet customers, take customer orders, and upsell products
· Ensure proper food safety and quality standards are maintained
· Ensure restaurant is clean and sanitized
· Handle customer complaints and inform supervisor or manager on duty
· Take payment from customers and serve customers at counters
· Complete all online training and in person training as required by Tim Hortons
· Provide superior customer service to enhance guest experience
· Keep restaurant clean by mopping, sweeping, cleaning washrooms, staff areas and customer areas
· Wash and sanitize all dishes and equipment
· Keep records of the quantities of food used
No education or experience required
Additional skills and personal suitability
· A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
· Customer service oriented
· Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure and fast paced environment and prioritize tasks.
· Health regulations, safety standards and departmental and company policies should be followed in the work setup.
Please reference job title in the subject line and ensure contact name and number and/or Email is provided.
Please send your resume/application to: email@example.com
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.