Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Tim Hortons located at 756 Davie Street Vancouver, BC V6Z 1B6 is currently hiring for an Assistant Manager
Restaurant Assistant Manager
756 Davie Street Vancouver, BC V6Z 1B6
$26.45/hour for 30 – 40 hours a week. Overtime applicable after 40 hours.
Positions available: 1
Anticipated start date:
As soon as possible (at the latest in 3 months)
· Plan, organize, control, and evaluate the operations of the restaurant.
· Coordinate with the manager in recruitment, training and supervising the staff
· Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance and recommend personnel actions to the team in improving the performance
· Control inventory monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
· Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
· Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
· Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
· Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
· Address customers’ complaints or concerns received
· Provide customer service as and when needed
· Ensure compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety guidelines
· Overseeing the stock levels and verify the ordering of the stock
· Control inventory monitor revenues, keep statistical and financial records and modify procedures and prices
· Preparing and presenting sales reports and setting targets
Education: High School Education
Experience: 2-3 years of experience within the restaurant industry is required
Additional skills and personal suitability
· A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
· Customer service oriented
· Experience of motivating and leading team.
· Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure and fast paced environment and prioritize tasks.
· Health regulations, safety standards and departmental and company policies should be followed in the work setup.
Please reference job title in the subject line and ensure contact name and number and/or Email is provided.
Please send your resume/application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.