Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
We, TMT Investment Group Inc. o/a Kin Kao Thai Kitchen are looking for 2 Full-time, Permanent Food Service Supervisor located at 903 Commercial Drive, Vancouver, BC, V5L 3W8.
(We can consider Part-time as well as Full-time applicants)
Position: Full-time & Permanent Food Service Supervisor
Wage/Salary: $18.50/hr depending on experience, based on 30-36hr/wk
Benefit: 4% vacation pay
Overtime: Provided after 8hrs/day, and 40hrs/week
Work Location: 903 Commercial Drive, Vancouver, BC, V5L 3W8
Work Setting: Ethnic Restaurant
Education: Completion of Secondary School
Experience: At least 1-2 years working experience in related industry, or completion of college program in food service administration, hospitality management or related discipline
– Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of restaurant staff
– Establish methods to meet work schedules
– Prepare food order summaries for chef
– Ensure that food served, and service provided meet Restaurant standards
– Ensure that the presentation of menus meet quality standard
– Ensuring compliance to health and safety standards, COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan
– Monitor inventories and estimate and order ingredients and supplies
– Provide regular training for all restaurant staff in job duties, food production, sanitation, and safety procedures
– Resolve work-related problems
Position is open and available to underrepresented groups, such as Indigenous, New Immigrants, and Youths if candidates meet the above requirement.
Candidates also legally entitled to work in Canada can apply.
Eligible and interested candidates may send their resumes by:
Mail: 903 Commercial Drive, Vancouver, BC, V5L 3W8
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.