· Location: 301-20300 Fraser Hwy Langley, BC V3A 4E6
· Salary: 18.00 hourly / 30-40 hours per week
· Terms of employment: Permanent employment Full time
· Start date: Starts as soon as possible
· Benefits: Financial benefits, Other benefits
· Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
· Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
· Inspect kitchens and food service areas
· Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
· Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
· Clean kitchen and work areas
· Other benefits
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
· Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
· Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.