Location: Fort Erie, ON Salary: 17.00 hourly 40 hours per week Terms of employment: Permanent employment: Full time Day Start date: Starts as soon as possible Vacancies: 1 vacancy Verified SourceJob Bank #2434667 Overview
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
· Employer’s home
· Work in employer’s/client’s home
· Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
· Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
· Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
· Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
· Prepare and serve nutritious meals
· Supervise and care for children
· Tend to emotional well-being of children
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
· Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
· Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application: