Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Vansuya Foods Corp.
Address: 1370 E Georgia, Vancouver, BC, V5L 2A8
Duration: Full Time Permanent Position
Job Location: 1370 E Georgia, Vancouver, BC, V5L 2A8
Education: Secondary (High) School Graduation Certificate.
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Number of openings: 1
Wage: $20.00 /hour for 40 hours per week
Start Date: As soon as possible
· Keep track of the price, consumption, sales, and inventory of food.
· Oversee the work of professional chefs, chefs, cooks, and other kitchen staff.
· Create and suggest new reciepes.
· Showcase new cooking methods and tools to the kitchen crew.
· Teach cooks how to prepare, cook, garnish, and present food.
· Prepare and cook full meals and speciality delicacies for occasions.
· Create menus and make sure food satisfies quality requirements.
· Provide training to staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
· Oversee and supervise activities of specialist chefs and cooks.
· Estimate food requirements and food and labour costs.
· Keep track of Food and cooking supplies that should be ordered.
Work Condition and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure, Attention to detail, Flexibility, Reliability, Organized and Team Player.
Benefits will be according to BC Employment Standards Act. Relocation Costs Covered by Employer.
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants.
How to Apply:
Applicants are encouraged to apply via Email and Mail.We will only contact selected individuals for interviews.
Email- email@example.com Please mention “application for Chef” in subject line of mail.
Mail- Mail your resume at 1370 E Georgia, Vancouver, BC, V5L 2A8
We will contact the selected individual for interview.
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.