· Location: Suite 2020 10060 – Jasper Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T5J 3R8
· Salary: $66.00 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per Week
· Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, Day, Weekend
· Start date: Starts as soon as possible
· Vacancies: 1 vacancy
1 year to less than 2 years
Willing to relocate
Develop project plans, including scope, timelines, and resource requirements.
Coordinate with stakeholders to gather and define project requirements.
Allocate resources effectively to ensure the successful completion of projects.
Develop and manage budgets for software development projects.
Monitor expenses and ensure that projects are delivered within budget constraints.
Identify potential risks and challenges associated with projects.
Develop and implement risk mitigation strategies to minimize the impact on project success.
Establish and enforce coding standards and best practices.
Stay informed about industry trends and emerging technologies.
Evaluate and recommend technologies that can enhance the organization’s software development capabilities.
Collaborate with clients or end-users to understand their needs and expectations.
Ensure that the delivered software meets client requirements and expectations.
Implement processes for continuous improvement in software development methodologies and practices.
Ensure that software development processes comply with relevant regulations and standards.
Implement security measures to protect sensitive data and ensure the integrity of software applications.
Computer and technology knowledge
Data analysis and interpretation
Data processing and systems
Area of work experience
Area of specialization
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Work under pressure
Attention to detail
Efficient interpersonal skills
Excellent oral communication
Excellent written communication
Values and ethics
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
· You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
· You have a valid Canadian work permit.
· If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
· Cover letter
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
· Are you available for the advertised start date?
· Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
· Are you willing to relocate for this position?
· Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
· Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
· What is the highest level of study you have completed?