· Terms of employment Permanent employment Full time
· Day, Evening, Morning, Weekend
· Start date Starts as soon as possible
· vacancies1 vacancy
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
· Inspect and test operation of telecommunications equipment
· Install, arrange, remove and maintain telephone equipment, wiring and associated hardware
· Repair or replace defective telephone equipment
· Test installed telephone systems to locate transmission faults
· Analyze test results and adjust, change or repair switching system, network, associated equipment and software
· Complete and maintain test and service reports
· Determine nature, cause and location of trouble
· Initiate the dispatch of appropriate repair personnel
· Connect, disconnect and relocate cable outlets
· Inspect, test and repair cable signals and associated equipment
· Install cable modems and software to enable Internet access
· Repair or replace faulty cables, power suppliers and amplifiers
Employment groups Help – Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth.
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
· Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
· Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.