Don't have an account? Register as Employer | Register as Job Seeker!
Post your resume for Employers to view. If you would like to view posted Jobs Click here.
Please leave this field empty
Password will be generated and sent to your email address.
Welch Materials (Canada), Inc. located in Gilbert Plains, MB is seeking to hire 4 full-time permanent Industrial Hemp Machinery Mechanics for a shift, day and/or evening.
$33.00 per hour for 30 hours/week.
Candidates must have minimum 2 to 3 years of experience with industrial hemp or textile machinery. Completion of vocational program and/or training courses is required.
Candidates must be reliable and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must be willing to relocate to Gilbert Plains, MB area.
Duties will include:
· Read blueprints, diagrams, and schematic drawings to determine work procedures;
· Install, align, troubleshoot, maintain, and repair a decortication line for industrial hemp according to layout plans using hand and power tools;
· Operate hoisting and lifting devices during the installation, set-up, and repair of machinery;
· Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions;
· Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on machinery
· Operate machine tools such as lathes and grinders to fabricate parts required during overhaul, maintenance, or set-up of machinery；
· Assemble machinery and equipment prior to installation using hand and power tools and welding equipment；
· Communicate with equipment manufacturers and solve any arising issues efficiently and in a timely manner;
· Maintain repair records.
Send your resume to Jimmy at Welchmca137@gmail.com.
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.