Wendy’s Cranbrook is looking to hire one Food Service Supervisor to join their team. If you’re looking for a job that is all about a down-to-earth, good vibes, good times and great food, then we have a job for you. We are a hardworking group of people dedicated to serving the best experience for our guests. Where old friends gather, new friends are made, and everyone feels welcome. Join us and see how being yourself can take your career to exciting new places.
The job is located at the following address: 1813 Cranbrook Street N, Cranbrook, BC, V1C 3S9.
Title of the position: Food Service Supervisor – NOC 62020
Number of positions available: one.
Term of employment: 35h to 40h per week – full time – permanent position.
Wage: C$18.00 per hour.
Employment Groups: Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, persons with disabilities, Indigenous People, Newcomers to Canada, Apprentices.
· Supervise and co-ordinate Staff.
· Prepare and submit weekly reports.
· Resolve customers complaints and supply shortages.
· Maintained specified inventory, order supplies.
· Maintain food cost % and Labour cost %.
· Ensure food service and quality control.
· May do the job duties of supervised staff.
· 1 to 2 years experience in a supervisory position in restaurant settings.
· High School Diploma.
· Familiar with industry best practices.
· Basic written and verbal communication skills.
· Organizational skills.
· Accuracy and speed in executing tasks.
· Ability to work as a team member.
· Follow direction and instructions.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please feel free to stop by our restaurant at 1813 Cranbrook Street N, Cranbrook, BC, V1C 3S9 or to send us your resume at email@example.com