Wendy’s Fernie is looking to hire three Food Counter Attendants to join their team. If you’re looking for a job that is all about a down-to-earth, good vibes, good times and great food, then we have a job for you. We are a hardworking group of people dedicated to serving the best experience for our guests. Where old friends gather, new friends are made, and everyone feels welcome. Join us and see how being yourself can take your career to exciting new places.
The job is located at the following address: Unit A, 1721 9th AVE, Fernie, BC, V0B 1M0
Title of the position: Food Counter Attendant – NOC 65201.
Number of positions available: Three.
Term of employment: 35h to 40h per week – full time – permanent position.
Wage: C$16.75 per hour.
Relocation costs covered by the Employer.
Employment Groups: Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, persons with disabilities, Indigenous People, Newcomers to Canada, Apprentices.
· Greeting customers as they arrive and making them feel welcome.
· Take customers’ orders.
· Serve customers at counters.
· Use deep fryer, grill, oven, dispensers and other equipment to prepare fast food items such as sandwiches, hamburgers, fries, salads, ice cream dishes, milkshakes and other beverages
· Assembling and packaging takeaway orders.
· Maintaining cleanliness standards by keeping the counters, tableware, and utensils clean.
· Complying with company policies.
· On-the-job training will be provided.
· Some Secondary School.
· Familiar with industry best practices.
· Basic written and verbal communication skills.
· Organizational skills.
· Accuracy and speed in executing tasks.
· Ability to work as a team member.
· Follow direction and instructions.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please feel free to stop by our restaurant at Unit A, 1721 9th AVE, Fernie, BC, V0B 1M0 or to send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org