· Terms of employment Permanent employment Full time
· Day, Early Morning, Evening, Morning, Night, Weekend
· Start date Starts as soon as possible
· vacancies2 vacancies
· No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
· Relocation costs covered by employer
· Willing to relocate
· Clean and make minor repairs to vehicle
· Pick up passengers and drive them to destinations
· Assist passengers with luggage and in boarding vehicles
· Take vehicle for servicing
· Collect fare
· Record transactions
· Provide pick up and delivery services on request
· Attend to complaints or difficult passengers
· Operate dispatch systems
· Operate two-way radios
· Drive business or government personnel to and from destinations
· Perform personal and business errands for employers
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
· Class 4/4F/F/4A-B-C Licence (ambulances, emergency vehicles and buses with fewer than 24 passengers)
Employment groups Help – Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth.
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
· Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
· Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.